PHP/Wordpress Web Developer
The Web Developer will work with our creative director in the creative design process and will plan, build, deploy and optimize client website and website properties. This job is part-time and based on project fee.
- A portfolio demonstrating excellent visual design and clean, compliant code
- Ability to design CSS-based table-less layouts
- Strong working knowledge of PHP and WordPress-based design
- Experience building and maintaining small and large websites
- Ability to execute from concept to site launch
- Focus on template creation, usability, and functionality of each website
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks and hit deadlines
- Ability to articulate design and usability theory
Web Marketing Intern (Paid)
The Web Marketing Intern will provide support for marketing functions including email marketing, social media management, copywriting, and image editing.
- Strong working knowledge of social media best practices for business
- Ability to work independently